WordPerfect 10 Update Released
by Kendall Callas
Service Pack 3
Service Pack 3, for WordPerfect 10, has just been released! This update from Corel fixes a few bugs and provides a handful of enhancements to the current version of WordPerfect for Windows. Download it from:
Here is a summary of WordPerfect fixes and enhancements included in Service Pack 3:
- Views button in the Open dialog box works correctly in Windows XP.
- File, New from Project, Open as copy opens WordPerfect files with filenames containing spaces.
- Customized document-level page setup settings are being retained and recognized on second and subsequent document launches.
- Resolved the multiple tray printing issues for Lexmark Optra S2450, 1250 and LX printers.
- Resolved the printing of a document and envelope to different printers issue.
- Resolved the modifying toolbar icons issue.
- Files created using Publish to PDF are now writing correctly when written to an NTFS drive.
- Install As You Go correctly installs TextArt.
- SelectedTextSize and CharPos tokens return proper values.
- Print paper source settings are now retained for labels.
- Customized toolbar settings are now available for templates other than the default template.
- File names are no longer being changed when sending a file multiple times to a mail recipient or A:\ drive.
- Custom page sizes are being displayed in the Page setup dialog box.
- Legacy WordPerfect documents containing hyphenation codes are stable when using prompts from the Hyphenation dialog.
- Resolved envelope enhancer issue for Lexmark T5223 printers using a postscript driver.
Also included in this update are additional fixes and enhancements for Quattro Pro, CorelCentral, etc.
Service Pack 3 contains all fixes included in previous service packs and hot patches for WordPerfect 10.
Copyright (C) 2002 by microCounsel. All rights reserved.
Home Page |
Articles List |
Top of this article